Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Doggy Style

He is almost seventy years old
and he still has sex twice a day.
Maybe that' what keeps him so young.
It isn't the tofu, or the seaweed or
the brown rice I feed him.
It isn't the daily walks in the park
that keeps people asking
"How old is your puppy?"
It's the sex.
Just the sex.
He rolls his bed up on its side,
straddles it,
and then fucks it over and over again.
Then when his penis is out
and huge,
he gives himself a blowjob.
He does it twice a day,
once after each meal.
I've never seen anything like it.
When I ask the vet,
he just rolls his eyes and says,
"he was neutered wasn't he?"
"Yes, he was neutered.
He just doesn't seem to know it,"
I tell the vet annoyed.
But secretly,
I'm proud of him.
I only hope when I'm seventy
I'm having sex two times a day.

No comments: